- 1A flattened triangular projection above the angle of the jaw where the temporalis muscle is attached.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The coronoid process is not elevated above the level of the dorsal spur of the dentary.
- Inferior to the trochlear notch is the coronoid process.
- The fenestra and the coronoid process provide additional surface area for muscle attachment at this critical site.
- 2A projection from the front of the ulna forming part of the articulation of the elbow.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The ulnar or deep head (accessory head) arises by an aponeurotic band from the medial border of the coronoid process of the ulna, medial to the tendon of the brachialis muscle.
- It passes through the capitulum of the radius and the ulna and its coronoid process and radial notch.
- A single ulnar tunnel is made by placing two ulnar drill holes 3 to 4 mm distal to the articular surface of the coronoid process, separated by approximately 1 cm at the native attachment site of the ulnar collateral ligament.
mid 18th century: coronoid from Greek korōnē (denoting something hooked) + -oid.
Más definiciones de coronoid processDefinición de coronoid process en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.