Definición de corporatize en inglés:
Convert (a state organization) into an independent commercial company: she announced a proposal to corporatize the national labs
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Dublin Port Company was corporatised in 1997 and has doubled profit levels and trade from 10 million tonnes to 22 million tonnes in the last five years.
- At the top of its list was a request that the government halt plans to privatize and corporatize the Taiwan Railway Administration.
- It was symptomatic of what has prevailed in the power industry nationally since it was either corporatised or privatised, allowing market forces to dominate.
- Example sentences
- It was possible for these industries to undergo corporatization, but only on condition that the state retained a controlling share in the company and that foreign investors were excluded from share ownership.
- Australia has been a world leader in the privatisation, outsourcing and corporatisation of the government sector over the past decade or so.
- The government and the Indian elite welcome corporatisation and privatisation.
Definición de corporatize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan