Definición de corporatize en inglés:
Convert (a state organization) into an independent commercial company: she announced a proposal to corporatize the national labs
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Dublin Port Company was corporatised in 1997 and has doubled profit levels and trade from 10 million tonnes to 22 million tonnes in the last five years.
- At the top of its list was a request that the government halt plans to privatize and corporatize the Taiwan Railway Administration.
- It was symptomatic of what has prevailed in the power industry nationally since it was either corporatised or privatised, allowing market forces to dominate.
- corporatization sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was possible for these industries to undergo corporatization, but only on condition that the state retained a controlling share in the company and that foreign investors were excluded from share ownership.
- Australia has been a world leader in the privatisation, outsourcing and corporatisation of the government sector over the past decade or so.
- The government and the Indian elite welcome corporatisation and privatisation.
Definición de corporatize en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda