sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
- 1The members of a ballet company who dance together as a group: Nikiya appears, accompanied by a corps de ballet and three soloistsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- At 31, O'Connor is in her fourteenth year as a member of the corps de ballet of American Ballet Theatre.
- Last evening the corps de ballet of the Royal Ballet did themselves, and the people who guide them, proud.
- Eifman succeeded in creating a company that could fulfill all of his ideas - not a classical corps de ballet where everyone dances in unison, but an ensemble of individuals.
- 1.1The members of the lowest rank of dancers in a ballet company.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He also plucked Lyn Tally from the corps de ballet to dance the principal role.
- In 1995, she became a member of the corps de ballet and in 1997 was promoted to soloist.
- She became a member of the corps de ballet in 1997, second soloist in 1999, and was immediately elevated to first soloist after her Onegin debut.
early 19th century: French.
Más definiciones de corps de balletDefinición de corps de ballet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.