Definición de corps de ballet en inglés:
sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
1The members of a ballet company who dance together as a group: Nikiya appears, accompanied by a corps de ballet and three soloists
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At 31, O'Connor is in her fourteenth year as a member of the corps de ballet of American Ballet Theatre.
- Last evening the corps de ballet of the Royal Ballet did themselves, and the people who guide them, proud.
- Eifman succeeded in creating a company that could fulfill all of his ideas - not a classical corps de ballet where everyone dances in unison, but an ensemble of individuals.
1.1The members of the lowest rank of dancers in a ballet company.
- He also plucked Lyn Tally from the corps de ballet to dance the principal role.
- In 1995, she became a member of the corps de ballet and in 1997 was promoted to soloist.
- She became a member of the corps de ballet in 1997, second soloist in 1999, and was immediately elevated to first soloist after her Onegin debut.
early 19th century: French.
Definición de corps de ballet en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan