- About 60 percent of chicken genes correspond to a similar human gene.
- The land areas and rivers named before the Flood do not correspond to similarly named features after the Flood.
- The findings correspond to similar results in studies performed on older children and adults.
- An analog feedback signal, corresponding to the digital reference signal, is recovered from the tunable optical device.
- And what is more, even he concedes that I am right to say that none of the vocabularies record a term corresponding to the English word for land.
- The Russian language had no word exactly corresponding to the English ‘privacy’, but at this time the concept of privacy was certainly in people's minds.
- During that time, Mary made many friends around the Cloonfad region and corresponded with them by letter and card at Christmas time.
- Bonny corresponded with me and communicated with me over the telephone.
- Since 1987 we have corresponded with letters and tapes - now replaced by email and CDs.
Late Middle English: from Old French correspondre, from medieval Latin correspondere, from cor- 'together' + Latin respondere (see respond).
Palabras que riman con correspondabscond, beau monde, beyond, blonde, bond, demi-monde, despond, fond, frond, Gironde, haut monde, pond, respond, ronde, second, wand
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: cor¦res|pond
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.