- I love letters, too; I think I would write more letters, if I had a regular correspondent.
- Most correspondents conclude their letters with a forename or initials.
- I suggested that my correspondent should think about writing to me with something a little more sensible.
- I remember having lunch with a foreign correspondent for a major newspaper in the early 1990s.
- In Germany in 1932, Reuters had one chief correspondent, and one full-time assistant.
- She has been a TV news correspondent, a foreign documentaries presenter and writer, and a newspaper columnist.
Late Middle English (as an adjective): from Old French correspondant or medieval Latin correspondent- 'corresponding', from the verb correspondere (see correspond).
Palabras que riman con correspondentco-respondent, despondent, fondant, respondent
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: cor¦res|pond|ent
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.