- The angles which occupy the same relative position at each intersection where a straight line crosses two others. If the two lines are parallel, the corresponding angles are equal.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Connes began with an observation that the points of intersection ‘are the fixed points of pairwise products of rotations around vertices of the triangle (with angles two thirds of the corresponding angles of the triangle).’
- For example, a simulation showing a ball bouncing in a box demonstrates aspects of both physics and mathematics (action/reaction, corresponding angles, etc.).
- A cavus foot deformity was defined by corresponding angles greater than 30 [degrees] and less than 130 [degrees].
Más definiciones de corresponding anglesDefinición de corresponding angles en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.