Capable of being corrected, rectified, or reformed.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In all such cases, I will argue, political discrimination can be understood in terms of certain corrigible cognitive errors that characterize prereflective xenophobia.
- This means that knowledge is not only fallible but is also corrigible - it can be corrected by the same sorts of operations as discover errors.
- We can find support for structuralism within mathematics, even if the support is corrigible.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Maintaining a theory in the face of anomalous data involves questions concerning the corrigibility of data, statements of initial conditions and their consequences, and the nature of predictions.
- Without this, talk about the virtues of flexibility and corrigibility remains pointless.
- In support of his affirmation that preference claims can be rationally compared, he articulates the role of flexibility and corrigibility in decisions concerning technology control.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: cor|ri¦gible
Definición de corrigible en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda