- 1An Australian Aboriginal dance ceremony which may take the form of a sacred ritual or an informal gathering.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Missionaries ensured that Christian ceremonies replaced corroborees at mission stations.
- And that's where we're going to have our discussions and have our corroborees and dance and traditional stuff like that.
- Nearby, at the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience, visitors can learn how to throw a boomerang or to play the didgeridoo, before watching aboriginal dancers perform a corroboree.
- 1.1chiefly Australian A party or other lively social gathering: of all the strange indigenous corroborees that take place in Melbourne, the Melbourne Cup is unquestionably the bestMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If it's not the sound of fighting and murder, it's corroborees all night to keep the neighbours up, the cops busy and the letters to the editor interesting.
- Lehman is not discussing corroboree protocol or how to have a good time at a barbecue - the discussion is about how to properly write a history book.
from Dharuk garaabara, denoting a style of dancing.
Más definiciones de corroboreeDefinición de corroboree en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.