- A fraudulent activity, especially an attempt to rig an election: the National Peace Keeping Assembly believed that it could eliminate vote-buying and other corrupt practicesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Grand corruption represents corrupt practices perpetrated by head of state, ministers, politicians, and senior officials for personal gain by abusing and misusing power.
- Of course, to prevent abuse and corrupt practices, lobbying activities should be carefully regulated, monitored and made transparent.
- These include laws affecting federal elections, corrupt practices and presidential succession.
Más definiciones de corrupt practiceDefinición de corrupt practice en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.