Definición de corticate en inglés:
Having a cortex, bark, or rind.
- Bony erosion occurs in chronic cases and tends to be periarticular, well corticated and have a thin overhanging edge.
- In the oblique foot view in image 49, it appears more corticated than the original lateral view.
- The main axis is polysiphonous and corticate with simple monosiphonous lateral branches arranged spirally around the main axes.
mid 19th century: from Latin corticatus, from cortex, cortic- 'bark'.
- Example sentences
- Care should be taken to check for cortication.
- This is due to a special pattern of cortication found in Ceramium and related genera.
- On casual observation may not obviously be a Polysiphonia species due to cortication masking the siphons from view.
Definición de corticate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan