sustantivo (plural cortili /-li/ or cortiles)
- (In Italy) an enclosed area, typically roofless and arcaded, within or attached to a building.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Inside the buildings, slender supporting columns under canopies of steel tubing recover for him the primeval notion of sheltering trees, and a full-scale mock-up in the cortile gives the impression of a delicate forest.
- In the center of the tents, where ground has been set aside in the snow for a cortile, those not on duty huddle round with our letters from Italy.
- The precious fragments were taken first to his villa, but soon given to the Roman people and transferred to the cortile of the Palazzo dei Conservatori.
Italian, derivative of corte 'court'.
Más definiciones de cortileDefinición de cortile en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.