sustantivo (plural corynebacteria /-rɪə/)
A bacterium which sometimes causes disease in humans and other animals, including diphtheria.
- Genus Corynebacterium; Gram-positive non-motile club-shaped rods
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other organisms cultured in these various studies have included a few of highly questionable pathogenicity, such as corynebacteria.
- Overgrowth of normal skin flora, including corynebacterium, occur frequently.
- The process of the present invention comprises the steps of subjecting delipidated bacterial residues of corynebacteria cells to a mild extraction and isolating the thus-obtained watersoluble extract.
modern Latin, from Greek korunē 'club' + bacterium.
Definición de corynebacterium en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.