- A person who sells or applies cosmetics as an occupation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She spoke for cosmeticians around the world when she retorted, ‘I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep.’
- And interestingly, many cosmeticians predict that it could actually reduce the amount of plastic surgery in Hollywood, because the tiny seams look Frankensteinian at such high resolution.
- This is why many stores are beginning to hire male cosmeticians.
Más definiciones de cosmeticianDefinición de cosmetician en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.