- Radiation consisting of cosmic rays.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was equipped to measure solar and cosmic radiation, interplanetary magnetic fields, the micrometeoroid flux, and the composition of gases.
- This regolith layer, exposed to cosmic radiation and the solar wind, contains materials, such as hydrogen, that do not reach the surface of Earth because of its protection by both a magnetic field and an atmosphere.
- The space radiation environment encompasses a broad spectrum of radiation ranging from infra-red to galactic cosmic radiation.
Más definiciones de cosmic radiationDefinición de cosmic radiation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.