- The practice of dressing up as a character from a film, book, or video game, especially one from the Japanese genres of manga or anime.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- About 3 years now, I started by helping make my friends their costumes for anime cosplay activities.
- To see heroes of Paragon City in real life is to see a bleak view of an all cosplay future.
- I had convention dreams last night, with lots of references to Auckland Armageddon, esp a certain winner of the cosplay awards.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
- Engage in cosplay.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Was very impressed with the professional way the judging was handled, and my faith in cosplaying is now restored.
- The costumes in it make me and Sis want to cosplay.
- When you have the second largest economy in the world and unlimited potential for goodness, what is there to do but cosplay?
Más definiciones de cosplayDefinición de cosplay en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.