Definición de cost accounting en inglés:
The recording of all the costs incurred in a business in a way that can be used to improve its management.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the wake of a spate of bankruptcies during 1997-98, the corporate sector is also emphasizing better cost accounting and more transparent balance sheet management.
- Indeed, the elaboration of public enterprise in the Early Bronze Age led to the innovations of cost accounting and other managerial techniques.
- The introduction of discounting techniques into accounting was one of the key innovations of the post-war years that helped to construct management accounting out of cost accounting.
cost accountant sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It should be the aim of every cost accountant to link up his system with the general accounts.
- For the cost accountant, the clarity of these boundaries meant that a significant portion of their role would be defined by others and subject to external scrutiny.
- Prior to coming, she was employed for four years as a field cost accountant.
Definición de cost accounting en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda