- 1The proposed or estimated cost of producing or undertaking something: he obtained costings for manual keyboarding of the recordsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘We have presented all our costings to the regulator and he will make a determination thereafter,’ the spokesman said.
- Brochures and costings are to be obtained with the possibility of new equipment being provided on the play area.
- We will then be able to present some options with costings.
- 1.1 [mass noun] The process of calculating a costing: detailed costing can make the difference between an excellent idea and a ruinous oneMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Target costing is a process of determining a maximum allowable cost for a product by subtracting a desired profit from the product's market price.
- We take firms through a process called activity-based costing.
- Energy modeling and lifecycle costing can give facility executives a solid idea of the costs and benefits associated with their choices before a facility is built.
Más definiciones de costingDefinición de costing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.