- (In Scotland and Ireland) a farm labourer or tenant occupying a cottage in return for labour.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He had also freeborn cottars and slaves to farm his land.
- All villeins and cottars in the Seven Kingdoms gather to celebrate the successful harvests of the summer seasons and to prepare for the coming winter.
- All that could be carried off was taken, all that could not was wasted by the fires they kindled, even onto the humblest grain store-house of the poor cottars.
Más definiciones de cottarDefinición de cottar en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.