- Compressed cotton seed, used as food for cattle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘We will also be producing cotton cake for livestock feed and cooking oil,’ he explained.
- ‘The practice will not allow them to benefit from value addition in terms of processing the seeds into consumable oils and cotton cakes that could be used as animal feed,’ he noted.
- It processes 120 tons of cotton seed per day and produces 14.4 tons of crude cotton oil and 96 tons of cotton cake.
Más definiciones de cotton cakeDefinición de cotton cake en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.