- 1A vertical cutting blade fixed in front of a ploughshare.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At first, researchers modified a transplanter by adding a front coulter to slice through cover crop residues, which worked well in moist, mellow soils.
- Suitable planting conditions exist when the surface soil is dry and has small hairline cracks that allow it to crumble when moved by the cutting coulters, disk openers, cover blades, and press wheels.
- The units are configured with 22-in. coulters in front, followed by a row cleaner, tillage/fertilizer knife and independently floating, 18-in. berm-building discs.
Old English, from Latin culter 'knife or ploughshare'.
Más definiciones de coulterDefinición de coulter en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.