(US also councilor)
Definición de councillor en inglés:
A member of a council: [as title]: Councillor Ralph Lewis
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Municipal councilors, government employees and the general public then paraded around town to welcome in the Thai New Year.
- The allegation later turned out to be manufactured by members of the city councilor's staff.
- Tenants will sit side by side with councillors and independent members on the boards.
On the difference between councillor and counsellor, see counsellor (usage).
- councillorship sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The three amendments were included in the bill presented by the regional councillorship to the Council.
- It has 12 candidates running for six councillorships, and two squaring off for the mayor's seat.
- If a councilorship is allocated to a particular ward that ward may comprise about ten, fifteen or twenty villages.
Definición de councillor en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda