Definición de counsellor en inglés:
- Pain rehabilitation programs often employ a multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, psychologists, counselors and physical therapists.
- They may not know the differences in training between psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors and social workers.
- People such as counsellors, psychologists and behavioural therapists may show you relaxation techniques and other ways to deal with stress.
- This is a heartfelt and very practical book, which includes chapters with advice for pregnancy center counselors.
- We later had a behavioral health counselor talk to him, but Jeremy said he didn't want help - he could handle things on his own.
- The 50-year-old dog trainer and behaviour counsellor has gambled her future on the venture.
- Those with interpersonal intelligence are sensitive to others; think of diplomats and counselors as examples.
- By the end of 1983, he was back in the diplomatic service, as counsellor at the Irish embassy in London.
- I was ushered into one of the meeting rooms and met by the embassy's press counsellor.
- In fact in the recent case before the High Court, the counsellor failed to come up with a clear finding.
- We are attorneys and counselors at law, and one of the responsibilities we have, as any representative, is to counsel our client, let them know what their options are, and try to do the best we can for them.
- He is attacking lawyers for advancing needless litigation and thinks offending counselors should be sued.
- Camps should gather specific information about each child and use that in meetings with counselors and supervisors.
- Working as a counselor at a summer camp in northern Wisconsin, he was invited to a friend's family's lake cottage.
- But when an adult supervisor and other counselors organized a tug-of-war, Allan's instincts told him to refuse to join in.
The words counsellor and councillor are often confused. A counsellor is a person who gives advice or counsel, especially on personal problems ( a marriage counsellor), whereas a councillor is a member of a city, county, or other council ( she stood as a Labour candidate for city councillor).
Middle English (in the general sense 'adviser'): from Old French conseiller, from Latin consiliarius, and Old French conseillour, from Latin consiliator, both from consilium 'consultation or advice'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.