Definición de countable en inglés:
Able to be counted: the Church is made up of countable people the bundles of energy were too numerous to be countable
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I remain hopeful that, in the din created by the current climate of pre-determined goals, products, standards, and countable outcomes, we will be able to hear.
- We could add any individual real number to the set of rational numbers and still have a countable collection, just as we may be able to prove individual problems from a non-algorithmic class of problems.
- Chocolates in a box are countable - two chocolates, a few chocolates, many chocolates, but who's counting?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Some words can be used both countably and uncountably: wine, as in This is a splendid wine and Have some more wine.
- He showed that was computable, but since only countably many real numbers are computable, most real numbers are not computable.
- There are uncountably many subsets of N, but since there are only countably many Turing machines, there can be only countably many decidable sets.
Definición de countable en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda