- Able to be counted: the Church is made up of countable people the bundles of energy were too numerous to be countableMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I remain hopeful that, in the din created by the current climate of pre-determined goals, products, standards, and countable outcomes, we will be able to hear.
- We could add any individual real number to the set of rational numbers and still have a countable collection, just as we may be able to prove individual problems from a non-algorithmic class of problems.
- Chocolates in a box are countable - two chocolates, a few chocolates, many chocolates, but who's counting?
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some words can be used both countably and uncountably: wine, as in This is a splendid wine and Have some more wine.
- He showed that was computable, but since only countably many real numbers are computable, most real numbers are not computable.
- There are uncountably many subsets of N, but since there are only countably many Turing machines, there can be only countably many decidable sets.
Más definiciones de countableDefinición de countable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.