- A technique employed in animal training and the treatment of phobias and similar conditions in humans, in which behaviour incompatible with a habitual undesirable pattern is induced. Compare with deconditioning.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘For example, with counter-conditioning if a dog sees a child running it can be retrained to react by going to its owner for a treat,’ Dr Kase said.
- Behavioral changes involve activities that change overt behaviors and include counter-conditioning, stimulus control, contingency management, self-liberation, and helping relationships.
- Desensitization and counter-conditioning are so effective that one can honestly call this problem 99% solvable.
Más definiciones de counter-conditioningDefinición de counter-conditioning en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.