1A drilled hole that has a wider section at the top.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the new design, the holes are formed with a lead-in chamfer to facilitate pushpin insertion and a counterbore formed inside the hole that creates a shoulder to hold the pins in place.
- A counterbore surrounds each rivet receiving opening in the flat bottom surface.
- This is followed by a two-pass drilling operation to produce the counterbore and the bolthole.
Drill a counterbore in (an object): dies are counterbored to prevent material build-up
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The end of the sleeve inside the mount was shortened and counterbored to accommodate the 0.16 NA beam.
- If the wood is thicker than three-fourths of an inch, you can either substitute longer screws or counterbore the interior surface of the door or drawer so that the screw head is recessed into the wood.
- It is an optional tiebar style with mounting holes drilled and counterbored for 1/4 inch SHCS.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: coun¦ter|bore
Definición de counterbore en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda