Definición de counterbore en inglés:
1A drilled hole that has a wider section at the top.
- In the new design, the holes are formed with a lead-in chamfer to facilitate pushpin insertion and a counterbore formed inside the hole that creates a shoulder to hold the pins in place.
- A counterbore surrounds each rivet receiving opening in the flat bottom surface.
- This is followed by a two-pass drilling operation to produce the counterbore and the bolthole.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Drill a counterbore in (an object): dies are counterbored to prevent material build-up
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The end of the sleeve inside the mount was shortened and counterbored to accommodate the 0.16 NA beam.
- If the wood is thicker than three-fourths of an inch, you can either substitute longer screws or counterbore the interior surface of the door or drawer so that the screw head is recessed into the wood.
- It is an optional tiebar style with mounting holes drilled and counterbored for 1/4 inch SHCS.
Definición de counterbore en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia