Definición de countercheck en inglés:
1A second check for security or accuracy.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They're very interested in maintaining the appropriate levels of checks and counterchecks in the business because a good deal of their money is on the line.
- The Chaldaean and Babylonian empires were the first to build an elaborate system of checks and counterchecks, primarily to minimize errors and to safeguard state property from dishonest tax collectors.
verbo[with object] archaic Volver al principio
Stop (something) by acting to cancel or counteract it: His Majesty with his own hand wrote to countercheck his former Warrant
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To countercheck the view that pluralism is tolerable or inevitable, the CDF published a declaration, Dominus Iesus.
- When two time travelers fight over something, they employ multitudes of selves to check and countercheck each other until there are swarms of you around.
Definición de countercheck en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda