- A public demonstration organized in order to express opposition to the aims of another demonstration: an effort by right-wing elements to organize a counterdemonstration failedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Just as they did during the Democratic National Convention, police officers carried out counter-demonstrations of their own.
- They staged no counter-demonstrations that day in Miami.
- There were counterdemonstrations by feminists and human rights supporters, not only in Bangladesh but all over the world.
Más definiciones de counterdemonstrationDefinición de counterdemonstration en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.