- The part of a cheque, receipt, ticket, or other document that is torn off and kept as a record by the person issuing it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I have challenged this but submission of my cheque book counterfoils and the fact that several colleagues could verify that I signed and despatched the cheque are not deemed to be ‘proof of posting’.
- ‘I have paid the school fees’ and exhibited a selection of cheque counterfoils.
- Alternatively, shop workers can simply keep the counterfoil from a credit card transaction, using that information to spend at someone else's expense.
Más definiciones de counterfoilDefinición de counterfoil en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.