- An additional dye used in a microscopy specimen to produce a contrasting background or to make clearer the distinction between different kinds of tissue.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Dapi was used as the chromosome counterstain for fluorescent specimens.
- The shape of the nucleus was visualized using a DNA counterstain in all experiments.
- No counterstain was used on the sections, but routine coverslips were applied.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Treat (a specimen) with a counterstain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After washing in tap water, specimens were briefly counterstained.
- Background material in the specimen was counterstained dull yellow to red.
- The chromosomes are counterstained with DAPI (light blue).
Más definiciones de counterstainDefinición de counterstain en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.