- International trade by exchange of goods rather than by currency purchase.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The purchase contracts provide for countertrade deals and spin-offs with South African companies.
- Trade-related services involve not only letters of credit but handing trade documentation, on demand guarantees and countertrade.
- Thus, he said, the only feasible way to learn about the market conditions in Russia and its companies was through government-initiated countertrade deals like the one involving the Russian aircraft and several Indonesian commodities.
Más definiciones de countertradeDefinición de countertrade en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.