sustantivo[mass noun] Geology
The rock which encloses a mineral deposit, igneous intrusion, or other feature: [count noun]: the minerals have lower seismic velocities than country rocks
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The typical image that this process invokes is that of a magma chamber with bits and pieces of the enclosing country rock or wall rock floating in the magma.
- None of the sites, some of which included samples from the immediately adjacent country rock pillow lavas, yielded useful data.
- To form the clastic dyke debris at the time of dyke injection, large amounts of magma and country rock need to be fragmented and mobilized in the subsurface.
A type of popular music that is a blend of rock and country music.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Or do you want them to stay in their box and maintain their luscious, harmony-filled, country rock?
- The band, whose mix of traditional folk music and country rock sounds has won them awards from as far afield as Australia and America, are a very vibrant and exciting act.
- Now all that stuff's lost to the past, and we're left with Jim's current obsession, which is country rock… and um… heavily distorted near-metal psychedelia.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán