(In the UK) the elected governing body of an administrative county.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The town council and the county council need to have a say in the future for this town.
- Just over half of the required funding has been awarded to the county council by the government.
- After all, the county council is elected to make tough decisions on behalf of voters.
county councillor sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And the time is right for that alternative to come to power, according to the Liberal Democrat county councillor.
- Firstly, all these villages have a Conservative district councillor and county councillor.
- A north Cotswolds county councillor is seeking compensation from his own council after his car was damaged when it hit a pothole.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda