- 1A building in which a judicial court is held.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet clause 206 recognises that the Government is prepared to give those coercive powers to the private sector to transport prisoners between courthouses and prisons.
- We saw him walk into the courthouse with his attorney there, not his wife.
- Further, these firms all need continuous interaction with law firms, which tend to cluster near government buildings such as courthouses.
- 2US A building containing the administrative offices of a county.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This past week I walked past the county courthouse every day on my way home from work.
- The navigable scenes were then saved to a CD that is now stored at the county courthouse.
- Of course, such records are ostensibly public and have long been available for perusal at courthouses and other offices.
Más definiciones de courthouseDefinición de courthouse en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.