- A metal frame at the front of a locomotive for pushing aside cattle or other obstacles on the line.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As a fan of cowcatchers and clacking wheels, Elrond Lawrence tracked Salinas Valley rails into the early 20th century.
- The equipment was mounted on the lower part of the engine's front, right where a cowcatcher would be mounted on a steam locomotive.
- Finally, it can triple as a cowcatcher, much like the ones featured on throbbing steam engines.
Más definiciones de cowcatcherDefinición de cowcatcher en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.