sustantivo (plural igual or cowfishes)
- 1A boxfish with horn-like spines on the head.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Several genera and species in the family Ostraciontidae, in particular Lactoria diaphana
- Boxfish, also known cowfish, can be found in warm ocean waters, where they linger near the seafloor.
- In some boxfishes, such as the aptly named cowfishes, the keels extend forward, beyond the body, to form sharp horns.
- The specimen is identified as a cowfish based on several morphological characteristics.
Más definiciones de cowfishDefinición de cowfish en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.