- A lock of hair hanging or projecting over a person’s forehead: his hair was cut short with a cowlick dropping over at the frontMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He looked extremely fatigued; there were bags under his eyes and his hair had several unnatural cowlicks in it.
- Zeke leaned over, his white-gloved hands splayed on the counter, and his shaggy, ruffled black hair forming a cowlick.
- He had light hair with a slight cowlick in the front.
Más definiciones de cowlickDefinición de cowlick en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.