- The removable cover of a vehicle or aircraft engine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The aircraft had full NACA cowlings and new nacelles while fabric replaced metal covering on the control surfaces.
- The engines were covered with three-piece NACA anti-drag cowlings, and the aft nacelles were streamlined into the wing.
- Erroneously though, he also states that the ‘Section Leader’ band on the fuselage is painted Red as is the engine cowling.
Más definiciones de cowlingDefinición de cowling en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.