sustantivo (plural cowmen)
- 1A person who is employed to tend grazing cattle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He went on to paint Dutch scenes although with cowmen instead of goatherds among the weirs.
- The company is trying to reverse years of progress on rangeland restoration to serve a handful of cowmen.
- Open-range cattle raising had been transformed as had the cowmen involved.
- 1.1North American A cowboy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In my last ten years living in south Texas I have heard lots of people calling themselves cowboys, cowmen and cattlemen etc.
- It's just that Daddy never took too kindly to cowmen.
- Two men at the table nearest him were obviously cowmen.
Más definiciones de cowmanDefinición de cowman en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.