Entrada del diccionario de inglés estadounidense
1A type of popular music combining elements of country and western with those of punk rock.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In between, there's plenty of swaggering and stomping about, with big-reverb cowpunk.
- This collective of Montrealers seem to be hopped up on Bill Monroe, Hank Williams, and the cowpunk of Blood on the Saddle.
- Turns out they have live music several nights a week - mostly cowpunk.
1.1A singer or musician who performs cowpunk: she burst on to the scene as a cowpunk
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Dwight was once a cowpunk, but he's become a classic.
- U.K. cowpunks the Mekons are still at it after some two decades.
- The psychedelic cowpunks in the band claim that their suburban bubble insulated them from the comparisons that get thrown their way.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda