Definición de crab spider en inglés:
A spider with long front legs, moving with a crablike sideways motion and typically lying in wait in vegetation and flowers for passing prey.
- Family Thomisidae: several genera
- The amount of time a crab spider spends foraging on a flower can have a significant effect on the spider's fitness.
- For the purpose of this study, an important assumption was made about a crab spider's foraging behavior.
- He spent the night under observation at the hospital after it was discovered he had been bitten by a venomous crab spider the size of a large coin.
Definición de crab spider en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan