- 1 • informal Suffer an emotional breakdown under pressure: I feel I’m cracking up, always on the verge of tearsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I was short-tempered and I was cracking up a bit under the pressure of it all.
- ‘If I had not had Diana and the children I would have cracked up and had a mental breakdown by now,’ he said.
- His stylish arthouse flick looks at three women as they crack up.
- 2 • informal Burst into laughter: she tries to keep a straight face, but she keeps cracking upMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He cracks up into laughter, his shoulders heaving uncontrollably.
- I really cracked up in laughter when I read the headline ‘Protest is the backbone of democracy’.
- Before I knew it I was buzzed and cracking up with laughter.
Más definiciones de crack upDefinición de crack up en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.