A large Eurasian willow with long glossy leaves, growing typically in damp or riverside habitats. The brittle branches break off easily, often taking root and producing new growth.
- Salix fragilis, family Salicaceae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are quite a few large crack willows in the park which are leaning over at alarming angles.
- Introduced species of flora like crack willows had choked and badly affected water quality in the creek.
- There are many crack willows and a mixed woodland of beech, birch, lime, sycamore, alder, rowan and ash.
Definición de crack willow en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.