- A skin condition sometimes seen in babies caused by excessive production of sebum, characterized by areas of yellowish or brownish scales on the top of the head.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Use a soft bristle baby brush, tooth brush, or combs to comb your baby's hair with every bath if your baby has cradle cap.
- In very young babies there's a kind of eczema called cradle cap, where there's scaling on the scalp.
- If the patch of cradle cap is large and thick, first try softening it by rubbing on warm mineral oil.
Más definiciones de cradle capDefinición de cradle cap en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.