Definición de craft en inglés:
- There will be art and crafts, activities, quizzes and games at The Platform, Morecambe.
- Youngsters can take part in a variety of activities from crafts to computer games.
- The event also included games, activities and crafts.
- The market, which sells local crafts, is worth a visit.
- Project Seahorse has helped communities sell local crafts to a wider market, often through aquariums.
- The square attracts many people and there are lots of local people selling their crafts.
- There is also a lack of understanding of how long it takes to master the craft.
- Along with the craft one should master the science and grammar of dance.
- Clearly she had honed her craft before publishing the books that made her famous.
- That creativity is what has attracted many to craft brewing.
- Craft ciders typically take seven months to a year to ferment and mature.
- The bar sells locally-brewed cask and craft ales alongside premium continental brews, European bottled lagers and farmhouse ciders.
- He is practicing the ancient craft of equivocation, a trade plied by oracles thousands of years ago.
- Jonson allows the head male character to be exceedingly great at his craft of deception.
- She has done this for so long that she has gotten good at it, perfected her craft of deceiving people.
- The patrol boat towed the craft to deep water where it was cleared of environmentally unfriendly products and then set adrift.
- The Navy vessel located the pleasure craft and stood by her until the local lifeboat arrived to take the stricken vessel in tow.
- In three minutes he was off the ship in his own craft to deliver another negative report to his superiors.
- The craft is a biplane flying boat that is thought to have been designed and built immediately after the Great War.
- The hatch between the craft and the Space Station will be opened about 90 minutes later.
- During the test, the craft became airborne and Don decided to take the Flying Wing for a circuit.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- He was extremely gifted in crafting metals and his skills were much needed.
- Move your listeners and express yourself more effectively by crafting your songs the way hit writers do.
- All three of these guys are veterans, each adept at crafting perfect solos with formulae tried by time.
Old English cræft 'strength, skill', of Germanic origin; related to Dutch kracht, German Kraft, and Swedish kraft 'strength'. sense 3 of the noun, originally in the expression small craft 'small trading vessels', may be elliptical, referring to vessels requiring a small amount of ‘craft’ or skill to handle, as opposed to large ocean-going ships.
- Example sentences
- In fact, they are a staggering triumvirate of imagery crafters.
- Pre-laundered scraps of at least 80 percent cotton were donated for the quilt by two area crafters.
- With over 25 members, the crafters meet every Thursday and hold specialised workshops once a-month on Saturdays.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.