Definición de craniate en inglés:
An animal that possesses a skull. Compare with vertebrate.
- The immediate outgroup of craniates, the Cephalochordata, show strong asymmetry during development.
- Thus, there exist two competing theories about the interrelationships of craniates, i.e., animals with a skull.
- Unfortunately, there are few quantitative data on the relative sizes of major brain divisions in most craniates.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to the craniates.
- How can changes in an ancestral ontogeny be reconstructed, since the ancestors of most craniate radiations are extinct?
- The relationships between hagfishes, lampreys, and jawed vertebrates are one of the still-unresolved problems in craniate phylogeny.
- After the publication of the first computer-generated phylogenies of the major craniate groups, the discussion has become quite difficult.
Definición de craniate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan