- A weight-loss diet undertaken on an urgent, short-term basis with the aim of achieving very rapid results.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Men are also more likely to exercise to excess to work off a pub lunch than go on a crash diet.
- I'm thinking we should all start crash diets.
- There were no crash diets, no marathons, just a steady, realistic programme which anyone can follow.
verbo(crash-diet) [no object] Volver al principio
- Embark on a crash diet: some climbers crash-diet for three days before major ascentsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The supermodel revealed: "The only time I crash diet is Christmas."
- The coroner's report after her death concluded that Cass died of massive heart failure, brought on by obesity and the strains of crash dieting.
- One of the main causes of cellulite is crash dieting, which causes toxins to build up in the body.
Más definiciones de crash dietDefinición de crash diet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.