Definición de crashworthiness en inglés:
The degree to which a vehicle will protect its occupants from the effects of an accident.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He specialises in structural crashworthiness research, accident investigation, failure analysis, numerical modelling and experimental testing of a variety of structures subjected to impact and gross deformation loads.
- Consumers are currently provided with two separate measures to consider when purchasing a vehicle: crashworthiness (and sometimes aggressivity) and fuel economy.
- For example, many articles on various aspects of the crash performance of vehicles and human tolerance to injury are published in various specialist journals that focus on biomechanics and other aspects of vehicle crashworthiness.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- High-energy-absorbing, crashworthy materials have been looked at by the Ultralight Car Body Structures Project at MIT's Impact and Crashworthiness Laboratory since 1997.
- The first phase of the program runs through October, concentrating on creating a crashworthy composite front end module modeled after an existing production design.
- A larger and/or heavier car will generally be more crashworthy but pose a larger threat in terms of aggressivity.
Definición de crashworthiness en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda