- The bridegroom is able to hire his choice of morning suit or dinner suit, tuxedo, shirt and cravat or bow tie.
- He was wearing a black coat and trousers with a snow white shirt, a blue cravat that matched his eyes perfectly, and also the monocle.
- Truly he was a vision of charm in his navy jacket, cream-colored dress shirt, black cravat, and brown trousers.
- She wore her Hashomer Hatzair uniform and cravat.
- During my degree, I had to attend a series of lectures by one of my favourite tutors (nice cravat, that man) in which he explained in painful detail the minutiae of humour, and the parts of the brain it affected.
- Thomas was exiting his carriage and looked extremely well in a well-tailored evening jacket, cravat, breeches, and boots so polished it was likely he could see himself in them.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A handsome, mustachioed and cravatted man, he could have become a dandy, if he had not been so conscientious.
- Typified by this spatted and cravatted get-up, Luke proved to be a pleasingly quirky support act who added extra depth to the night.
- Elegantly silk-hatted, spatted and cravatted, he was this city's most famous glass of fashion and mold of form, as well as its most persuasive orator and most original character.
The term cravat comes from the French word Cravate, meaning ‘Croat’. Croatian mercenaries in the French army during the 17th century wore a linen scarf round their necks, which subsequently became fashionable among the French population at large.
Palabras que riman con cravatat, bat, brat, cat, chat, drat, expat, fat, flat, frat, gat, gnat, hat, hereat, high-hat, howzat, lat, mat, matt, matte, Montserrat, Nat, outsat, pat, pit-a-pat, plait, plat, prat, Rabat, rat, rat-tat, Sadat, sat, scat, Sebat, shabbat, shat, skat, slat, spat, splat, sprat, stat, Surat, tat, that, thereat, tit-for-tat, vat, whereat
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: cra¦vat
Definición de cravat en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.