- Kendall loves it, craves it and can put up with almost anything if there's a chance she's going to experience it.
- Sixty per cent of those polled said they regularly craved certain foods and drinks.
- Of course, there are people out there who like spam, who love and crave it.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- One minute I was fighting off psychotic gossip cravers and the next thing I knew, I was here sobbing.
- One study found that when chocolate cravers were given milk chocolate, white chocolate or capsules of cocoa powder, their cravings were curbed only by eating the milk chocolate.
- From cheese cravers and milk lovers to yogurt enthusiasts and ice cream fanatics, consumers just can't seem to get enough dairy - with one notable exception.
Old English crafian (in the sense 'demand, claim as a right'), of Germanic origin; related to Swedish kräva, Danish kræve 'demand'. The current sense dates from late Middle English.
Palabras que riman con cravebehave, brave, Cave, clave, concave, Dave, deprave, engrave, enslave, fave, forgave, gave, grave, knave, lave, Maeve, misbehave, misgave, nave, outbrave, pave, rave, save, shave, shortwave, slave, stave, they've, waive, wave
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: crave
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.