Definición de craven en inglés:
Contemptibly lacking in courage; cowardly: a craven abdication of his moral duty
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It basically makes him look like a weak, indecisive, craven leader.
- There is no reason for this other than craven cowardice in the face of power.
- It would be better to say that the Boy Scouts prevailed with a good constitutional argument, supported by weak evidence, craven apprehensions and unthinking hostility.
sustantivoarchaic Volver al principio
A cowardly person.
- Example sentences
- We do not need to cravenly give up our own civil rights and our freedoms in order to achieve more security.
- Well, at least they have a good excuse for a cravenly political move.
- I wept, cravenly begged to serve, and vowed to do whatever they wanted me to do.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan